Welcome to Parker! Applying to Parker is safe, secure and easy.
Simply follow these six easy steps:
1. Please review the rental criteria here to make sure you qualify for our residency requirements.
2. Before submitting your application, please verify the unit you want is available by contacting Resident Property Management by email at email@example.com.
3. Complete all required fields on the application. Incomplete submissions may delay your application or cause your application to be rejected.
4. Pay the Non-Refundable Application Fee using a credit or debit card. Please note: If you do not receive a confirmation that payment was made, you will need to contact Resident Property Management at firstname.lastname@example.org before your application is processed. Applications will not be processed without payment.
5. International guests-this application was designed for US residents, please make the following changes when submitting your application. Enter in all "0"s for the Social Security number and phone numbers. For rental references, choose "MN" for the state drop down and enter in a zipcode of "55901"
6. We do not accept paper copies, all applications must be electronically submitted and paid for via Paypal.
Application price $45
Attach documentation files: (Picture ID and Paystubs [.pdf or .jpg files accepted])
as well as rental history from:
I understand that this information may be used by Rental Research Services, Inc., to prepare, at my request, an investigative consumer report as defined by the Fair Credit Reporting Act. I understand that an investigative consumer report is a special type of consumer report that is obtained through interviews and may contain information concerning my character, general reputation, personal characteristics, and/or mode of living. I understand that upon my written request within a reasonable period of time, a complete disclosure of the nature and scope of that investigation will be made to me in writing within five days of the date on which my request was received. Lastly I acknowledge that I have been provided a link to a copy of "A Summary of Your Rights Under the Fair Credit Reporting Act" and have had the opportunity to review the summary.
I hereby forever and without exception release said listed current and previous employers, sources of income and landlords from any and all liability arising out of their disclosure of information about me pursuant to this Release. This Release is valid for the entire term of my lease, or as allowed by law.